Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Planning for our Future

So, while my Blog begins with a re-posting of my March President’s Report (which is being re-posted in this form to invite some dialogue around the issues and ideas I raised there), this represents my first-ever “real” blog post….
Last Friday I had the opportunity to make one of my “Community Presentations” at the Lebanon Chamber Forum, and got quite a bit of coverage, and comment.  Here’s the article from the Albany Democrat-Herald covering that Forum.
The reason I bring it to your attention is to invite you to think about – and converse with me about – what I say about LBCC in my Presentations, and especially about our plans for program expansion in some critical Career and Technical areas.
At the same time, I want to remind you that the next Wild Thinkers Forum is scheduled for Friday, April 13th (hopefully none of you suffer from Triskaidekaphobia!) at 3 PM, and I hope you will consider being a part of this work…..  A “work” that is most definitely a “work in progress” and open to anyone, even if you were not able to join the group for their first meeting.  For my information, check the WTF paperless file at  http://po.linnbenton.edu/presidentsoffice/wildthinkersforum/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Greg. I really like the blog idea and look forward to reading your entries. Maybe you could share more about the alternative fuel center. Beyond what's in the Democrat Herald, I haven't heard much about it!

    ReplyDelete